Documents Required for LLP Registration
1. Indian National: Partner in LLP
- Pan Card- it is the copy of the proposed Partners of the LLP will be required for the LLP registration process.
- Address Proof- Passport, Election Card or Voter Identity Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Aadhaar Card.
- Residential Proof- Residential proof is used to validate the current address of the Partner.These are the following documents-
2. Foreign National: Partner in LLP
- Address Proof- These are the documents can be used as address proof:
- Residential Proof- In addition to the address proof, a residential proof must be submitted during the LLP registration process to validate the current address of the Partner.
- Registered Office Proof: In addition to providing identity, address and residential address for the Partners, proof must be provided to validate the registered office address of the LLP.
- Subscriber Sheet: Once name approval is obtained from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the incorporation documents must be prepared and filed with the ROC. One of the main documents to be submitted for incorporation along with the registered office address proof and landlord NOC is the LLP subscriber sheet. The LLP subscriber sheet must be witnessed by a Professional like Lawyer or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Cost Accountant.