Publication of Trademark Journal
Details for Trademark application advertisement in the trademark journal:
- Details of the trademark
- Date of application
- Priority claim (if any)
- Details of the applicant with his address
- Applicant’s address for service including his agent’s detail
- Class & specification of goods or service
- Statement as to use of the trademark
- Appropriate office
Trademark journals contain the following information:
- Public Notices and notifications, if any, issued by the office.
- Trade Mark applications which are accepted or ordered to be advertised before acceptance.
- Re -advertisements of applications, if ordered by any competent officer.
- Corrigenda or further notification in respect of earlier published application.