Setting up a Franchisee Business?
Relationship between Franchisor – Franchisee
- Franchisee businesses will have a set of rules and if they didn’t have these rules then they would be franchisors but independent small businesses.
- It is a plan laid out by the franchisor so, be prepared to follow their plan and not yours.
- So! Ask yourself, are you “OK” with following rules and regulations laid out by the franchisor?
- Franchisee business is suitable for you, if you are alright with the idea of following rules laid out by the franchisor and have the motivation to put your expertise into your franchisee business. Only this aspect will make you the right candidate to start a franchisee business and run it successfully.
Tools and Methodologies:
- Adopt proven methods to train your staff.
- Use any means to teach like tutorials online, DVD’s, free downloads of manuals online so on and so forth.
Networking and Socializing:
- Make sure you attend to meetings or group discussions with other franchise business owners.
- With net-working you stand a chance of attracting new clients.
- Ensure family and friends are also informed about your franchise business. After-all relatives and friends are the best advertisers to promote your business
- If you are doing well and are true to your business then the customers will do the rest for you- spreading the good word about your business.