Indian Parliament consolidates and amends the following through Company Law Act,2013
- A minimal paid capital is required to start a Private Limited Company in India.
- The need for the Commencement of Business Certificate post registration is cancelled in the new Act.
- Common stamp is optional at present and acceptance to the signatures of the Directors is very important.
- At present, there are strict punishments given for Companies which welcomes or accept stores beginning from the Public with any approval from the Regulatory Authorities.
- The holding Company can provide loans or guarantees to the subsidiary Company.
- Company having losses or negative reserves cannot declare dividends.
- Board Resolutions will be confidential starting from now.