Step 1: Log in to the Member Portal
– Visit the EPFO Member Portal. – Log in with your credentials or register if you haven't already.
Step 2: Verify Your KYC Details
– Ensure your Know Your Customer (KYC) details are up-to-date and accurate. – KYC includes Aadhaar, PAN, and bank account details.
Step 3: Select "Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)"
– On the Member Portal dashboard, select the "Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)" option.
Step 4: Enter Advance Details
– Fill in the purpose of the advance (medical treatment). – Specify the amount required. – Provide the employee's address.
Step 5: Submit the Application
– Review the details you've entered. – Click on the "Submit" button to initiate your EPF withdrawal for medical reasons.
Step 6: Document Submission
– Depending on the EPFO's requirements, you may need to submit scanned documents supporting your medical emergency, such as medical bills, prescriptions, or hospitalization records.
– EPF withdrawal for medical purposes is eligible for the employee, spouse, children, or parents. – The withdrawal limit is typically six times the monthly basic salary or the total employee's share plus interest.