NPS Withdrawal Rules 2023

NPS Tier 1 Account

Did you know? NPS Tier 1 account is your ticket to a robust retirement plan. Learn how to maximize your corpus after retirement.

NPS Withdrawal on Retirement

At retirement, seize the opportunity! Withdraw up to 60% of your Tier 1 account's corpus as a lump sum. The remaining 40% secures a steady pension through annuity purchase.

Premature Withdrawal Rule

Life happens, and so does financial emergencies! NPS allows partial withdrawals (up to 25%) in specific situations. But, remember, it's only possible after 10 years of account opening.

Annuity Purchase

Secure your retired life with an annuity! Mandatory purchase of at least 40% of your corpus ensures a regular pension income. It's your safety net for a worry-free retirement.

Plan Your Retirement

Knowledge is power! Plan your retirement wisely by understanding NPS withdrawal rules. Make the most of your hard-earned savings.