2,041 total views, 21 views today
How to apply for Naturals franchise in India – Cost/Price, Investment & Profit
Are you planning to start a franchise business for any famous brand? Are you searching for the best and hassle free franchise brand? Then, here it is – The Naturals Salon Hair & Beauty franchise business in India. Don’t get foxed, just go through this article to understand the complete information on “How to open the Naturals Salon franchise business” including its cost, investment, contact information and everything about the company.
About Naturals Salon & Spa
Naturals Salon & Spa is an esteemed and well known brand among the health and beauty retail industry. The franchise network of this beauty salon and spa is spread with more than 580 salons all over India. The company has encouraged and authorized more than 400 women to become entrepreneurs across India in the past 17 years.
Being a well-established brand, a Naturals Beauty Salon & Spa can be launched with an affordable amount of capital investment, minimum advertising and marketing costs. This is a one kind of a business which has zero hassles and also easy to identify locations to set up the salon as it has no demand in location. The company put confidence in financial independence for women.
One more attraction of this company is their brand ambassador, yes, its Kareena Kapoor Khan the brand ambassador of the company. According to her “Naturals is a pioneer in the salon industry and what could be better than to associate me with a brand of such magnitude. One more factor which inspired me to be the face of the brand is their initiative to promote ‘women entrepreneurship’. Being a woman I understand the importance of being independent and self-reliable”.
Getting finance or loan to start a Naturals franchise in India can be done in an easy way as this Beauty Salon is tied up with Bharatiya Mahila Bank and Indian Overseas Bank which provide up to 75% loan to interested individuals especially aspiring women individuals who want to take up the franchise opportunity with the company. Naturals Hair and Beauty Salon based in Chennai and commenced its Beauty Salon & Spa services in the year 2000. However, franchise operation of this company started in 2006.
Naturals Salon Product & Services
Being the best Beauty Salon and Spa, the company provides all kinds of basic to advanced level of beauty treatment for hair, body and skin. Their service ranges from a simple trim to treading to couture haircuts, and from a basic hair wash to trendy hairstyles to luxury spa treatments – Naturals franchise can service all and in the best way ever. Some of the major beauty and hair services of Naturals includes face cleanup, facial, manicure, pedicure, bridal makeup, spa, and so on. Also, they also provide many useful grooming tips for their customers on skincare and on makeup trends.
The portfolio of Naturals Beauty Salon and Spa
Naturals Unisex Salon:
Here the salon provides all kinds of beauty service to all categories of customers from kids to woman to man, all in one place.
The Naturals Lounge is a luxurious beauty studio, spa and salon.
The Naturals W is a unique Beauty Salon and Spa specially designed for women. These beauty salons provide all kinds of beauty services specifically to women and all the professionals who handle all services are also women.
The Page 3 is a premium makeover studio and luxury salon which provides services to their customers with the international standards. Page 3 provides excellent skin care facilities with all international products, a tattoo studio and all kinds of skin and hair therapies.
Investment as per the Naturals category:
|Salon Format||Space requirement (sq. ft)||Investment needed||Collateral free fee|
|Naturals Unisex||1200||50 Lakhs||30 Lakhs|
|Naturals Lounge||1800||70 Lakhs||40 Lakhs|
|Naturals W||800||30 Lakhs||20 Lakhs|
Why Naturals Franchise
- Here are the important points to choose Naturals Franchise as your business
- Largest and most successful beauty salon & spa chain in India
- One of the fastest growing beauty chain (2017 Growth @ 4 Salons/Month)
- Helps for Women Empowerment
- Holds the high Brand Affinity
- Proven higher return on investment
- The company offer special training program to the franchise and also to their employees
- This is the only beauty salon brand which holds about one core team to provide marketing support to their franchise.
To become a Naturals Franchise in India, a franchisee should have the following aspects.
- A franchisee should involve integrity and uprightness in terms of Franchise Agreements.
- A franchisee should exhibit good customer service and people preference.
- The franchisee must be ready and willing to invest on business for a long time.
- A franchisee or the interested person should have the passion for the brand and should be steady till achieve the goal.
- The franchisee should be able to work both as the owner and also as the manager of the company.
Range of Services
Naturals strives to ensure that every single person who is a part of it is genuine, friendly and embraces professionalism while extending its wide range of services.
- Hair Services
- Skin Care
- Bridal Make up
- Manicure/ Pedicure
- Spa Services
Details of Naturals Franchise Investment India
To set up a Natural franchise in India the interested individuals need about 50-55 Lakhs of capital investment, Rs.5 Lakhs for the Naturals franchise start-up fee. About Rs. 3 Lakhs of Marketing expenses and the company provides about 15 % of royalty or commission to the franchise on total sales. The recruitment and training fee of Rs. 1 Lakh is charged. The Annual fee for the franchisee will be fixed depending on the location of the shop and business potential. The Pay-back period of the Naturals franchise will be 2.5 to 3 years. 50 % will be collected while signing SUF and the remaining 50% will be collected 10 days before the launch of the Naturals Beauty Salon & Spa.
Total investment of Natural franchise investment includes Franchise fee, recruitment fee, training and Amp, external and internal branding and collaterals, interior design and contractor cost, BTL activities, desktop system set up including a printer and software, generator for the salon, air conditioners, all needed furniture and beauty and spa products. The investment does not let in property advance payments and rent payments.
Space required to set up a Naturals Salon
The interested individual should own or rented commercial building in a busy street or in a populated residential area is preferable to launch a Naturals Franchise outlet. Ground floor is always best but the first floor or second floor is also opted if there is an option for lift. The carpet area required to set up is about 1000 to 1500 sqft.
This Franchising Model of Naturals assists its franchisee in many ways to bring their best out of the opportunity. The following are some of the assistance and support provided by the company
- Assistance is provided in choosing the hassle free location.
- Designing the Salon
- Suggestion in Interior and fittings of the salon
- Recruiting and training the faculties or staff
- Finding the best furniture, products and equipments
- Helps in launching the salon in a successful way
- Providing best marketing, PR assistance for the growth of the business
- Consecutive operations Support
- IT & POS Billing
- The company will provide all needed support and guidance on the entire process from choosing the location to launching the salon which takes around 45 to 60 days.
As continual training is the prime factor, Naturals Training Academy offers multiple Diploma beauty courses to elevate the skills of their technicians. Training for franchisee is provided in the Naturals Beauty Salon & Spa Head Office or the Regional Office. The training program provides detailed operating manuals for all their franchisees.
Details of Agreement and Term for Naturals Franchise
The company provides standard franchise agreement and the franchise term of about 5 years. The term can be renewable after every 4 years.
|South||Andaman And Nicobar Islands, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu|
|East||Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal|
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|West||Dadra And Nagar Haveli, Daman And Diu, Goa, Gujarat|
How to apply Naturals Franchise Online in India
Any interested individual can apply for Natural Franchise through their official website https://www.naturals.in/. Follow the steps to apply online
- Visit the Naturals official website https://www.naturals.in/
- Open this page https://www.naturals.in/salon-franchise-business-opportunities.php?adpage=popup, her you find a form.
- Enter the details in the form which includes name, phone number, email address, state, investment details, preferred location and message.
- After completing the details, submit the form.
- The concerned official will call you and guide you on further proceedings
You can also apply for Natural franchise in India by contacting the office directly to the concerned state Naturals office. Below is the address of Tamil Nadu Naturals office:
Naturals Franchise Contact Details in India:
No.9B, Ganga Griha,
1st Floor, Nungambakkam High Road,
Chennai – 600034
Tamil Nadu -India
Landmark: opposite to Ispahani Centre.
Franchise Enquiry Email: email@example.com
Naturals Franchise Contact number in India:
South: 99622 81104,
North/East/West : 95000 62510
You May Also Interested to read:
- Adidas Franchise – Eligibility & Requirements?
- How to Start Cars24 Franchise in India?
- How to Start Subway Franchise In India: Cost, Profit and ROI?
- Toni & Guy Franchise – Eligibility & Investment Required in India?
- How to Start KFC franchise in India 2020? Process & Requirements?
- How to start Kidzee play school franchise India – Cost Requirements?
- How to Start Frozen Bottle franchise in India – Price/Cost, Investment & Eligibility?
- How to apply for Naturals franchise in India – Cost/Price, Investment & Profit?
- How to start Nilgiris franchise in India cost/price eligibility & Requirements in 2021?