New GST Number Registration
Flexibility in the systems via online regime makes the GST registration very easy by following the certain easy steps altogether in one go. GST registration is mandatory for the holder whose turnover is more than 20 lakh.
After making the application online, the business applicant will get the unique GSTIN number and that GSTIN along with logins credential is used at every moment of business that may be for return filling, generation of bill and invoice by taking everything into consideration GSTIN is essential at every stage of GST fillings with the help online common GST portal.
GST system is so much efficient and comprehensive as it includes much taxation into it for the smooth functioning of the taxation all over India with the help of a common GST portal for new GST number registration in India
How to get new GST number registration in India
Step 1: While accessing the GST portal need to click the link as prescribed.
Step 2: While clicking the services tab there are three options that will be open in the drop-down manner named Registration, Payment, and User Services.
Step 3: While clicking the Registration tab will open more options.
Step 4: After registration need to click New Registration and after that form will be open in the same window.
Step 5: Taxpayer/GST Practitioner/Tax Deductor and State/UT and District, Name of the Pan holder for which GST is applying along with email and mobile number need to fill in the application of the GST registration and after that need to click proceed button for further processing.
Step 6: Mobile number and email will get the OTP after clicking the proceed and need to enter the OTP received and continue further.
Step 7: TRN (Temporary Reference Number) will be provided by the GST department on the screen along with on email id and mobile number and need to save the TRN for future requirements.
Benefits of new GST number registration in India
- Easy to access via common GST portal – As the GST portal is easy to access by the common man due to which he can track and file himself all the returns and compliance.
- Compliance is less as many taxes are in one – As it sums up all the taxation in one so that working will be smooth.
- Improved efficiency of the GST – All the tax in one makes the person to access the details from one portal only.
- Organized sector of taxation – No ambiguity in the system make it very useful.
- GST helps in reducing corruption from the system.
Get GST Registration Online in India at Low Cost