10,519 total views, 54 views today
Posted on July 1, 2021
Jockey franchise in India – Price/Cost, Eligibility, Requirement & Profit Margin
Do you want to become a distributor or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a clothing store for a popular brand in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the fit out industry? Or clearly, do you want to start a Jockey franchise business? If yes, it is a very good idea, you start it right now and do what to know why, just go through this article. The brand Jockey Franchise Profit Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a clothing business. Here in this article you can find all needed information about Jockey Franchise, how to start a Jockey franchise in India, its price/cost, eligibility, requirements, profit margin, support and contact details and what else, everything that an individual need to open a Jockey Franchise outlet.
Jockey International Inc – Company Information
Jockey International Inc. is a Wisconsin, US-based clothing company. This international brand fabricates or manufactures and distributes all types of underwear, sleepwear, and sportswear for men, women, and kids. This Innerwear Company was started in the year 1994 holding its key objective of bringing this world famous brand “JOCKEY” to India. The promoters of this famous inner brand is Genomal family and they have been associated with JOCKEY International Inc. for more than 50 years and their sole retail merchant is in the Philippines.
In India, the brand Jockey operates its business with a Bangalore-based company Page Industries Limited in a tie-up. Page Industries Limited holds the exclusive licensee of JOCKEY International Inc. (USA) to manufacture, distribute, and market the brand JOCKEY® in countries like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, Oman, and Qatar. Furthermore, the brand Jockey is known for its trademark in more than 120 countries around the world. In March, 2007, Page Industries became a public company and is cited in the National Stock Exchange of India and in the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Why Jockey Franchise?
Here are some of the reasons which explain “Why starting a Jockey Franchise in India is a Good Idea?”
- A strong network for distribution which lasts nearly 17 years
- Jockey brand has very high return ratios and it is improving systematically.
- The company already has 39 exclusive stores in premium shopping malls all over the country and more than 104 of franchise stores located in different locations in metros, tier 1 and tier 2 cities in India.
- They provide amazing support to all their franchisees. The company stands for their franchise and supports them in all ways, such as providing guidance, advice and support to make them better professionals that helps the franchise to develop them and the store.
Business Model of the brand Jockey in India
For Jockey Distributor
In India, the brand Jockey functions in two different business models. If the interested individual already owns a retail garment shop, then that person or the store can also sell the products of jockey and they come under distributor or retailer category. The brand company will deliver all the materials and products of their brand with a discounted rate on MRP to the distributor or retailer. Additionally, you can offer cash or discount to your customers on the overall lifting during the year.
For Jockey Franchise
The Jockey franchise has to follow another format. In this category, the interested individual needs to open an exclusive Jockey store in a good retail place or in a main location. The Jockey Franchise model requires more investment than the above one. The interested individual or the franchisee needs to decorate the store as per to the company’s guidance. Additionally, the franchisee will get guidance and support in employee training, product promotion, and so on.
Benefits of being a Jockey Franchise in India
- Franchisee receives operational support from the brand for operating and managing a Jockey innerwear outlet.
- Franchisee receives benefit from the established and experienced reputation of the brand Jockey in the Indian clothing market.
- Franchisee enjoys the support and experience of the brand and no need for separate marketing.
- Franchisee receives assistance and support in the launch store in terms of training, design the interior and exterior of the store, in choosing a suitable and best location to set up the store
- The brand always stands behind each and every franchisee and their store with the useful advice and support for the better professional and economic development of their business and store.
Is Jockey Franchise Profitable?
First of all, Jockey is a brand which has had a strong distribution network for about 20 years in India. In addition, Page Industries holds very high return ratios and also it is increasing consistently in the world clothing market. The company has spread across the country with 39 exclusive stores in premium shopping malls and more than 104 of such stores in different locations such as high streets, metros, tier 1 and tier 2 cities and so on. Hence, it’s a proven business opportunity in our country which can make good profit to the franchisees. And the conclusion of this topic – The brand Jockey Franchise Profit Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a clothing business.
Jockey Franchise Cost, Investment
To open a Jockey franchise exclusive store, the interested individual must have a retail space at a bust or main location of the city or in a premium shopping mall. Also, the individual can choose a shop-in-shop option. However, the space required to start a Jacket franchise store is around 1000 to 1400 Sq Ft of carpet area. And Jockey Franchise investment will be around Rs 45 to 50 Lakhs.
How to Apply for Jockey Franchise in India – Stepwise Guide
Broadly, the interested individual can apply for the Jockey Franchise in India in two different methods. First, the interested individual can apply via the company’s official website https://www.jockeyindia.com/.
- Visit the company’s website and open the URL https://www.jockeyindia.com/franchisee.
- In this page, you can find contact information form and one franchise query will be available.
- Fill the contact information form by entering all the required information like name, address, contact number, email id, fax number and so on.
- And in the franchise query form, you have to provide the complete detailed information related to business.
- The list includes store location, available space, investment amount, etc.
- Once entering the information properly, submit the contact information form and one franchise query.
- If you get shortlisted, the company officials or the concerned person from the company will contact you to guide on the further process and proceed towards signing the agreement and opening your exclusive Jockey Franchise Store.
Otherwise, the individual can contact the Jockey Franchise Head Office directly which is located in Bangalore.
Jockey Franchise Contact Details
Page Industries Limited
Umiya Business Bay-Tower-1, 7th Floor,
Cessna Business Park,
Kadubeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli,
Also, you can contact the specific phone number for opening a franchise outlet. You can get the Jockey Franchise contact number in the below contact details.
Franchisee Contact (Exclusive Outlet):
Customer Support No. : 1860-425-3333
Ph: +91-80-40476868, 25732952
Fax: +91-80-25732226, 25732215
Investment details to set up a Jockey Franchise Store
|Operations Commenced||On 1995|
|Franchise Commenced||On 2004|
|Investment Requirement||45 lakhs – 50 lakhs|
|Area Requirement||1000 to 1400 Sq Ft of carpet area.|
|Franchise/Brand Fee||INR Deposit|
|Investment||20 lakhs – 30 lakhs|
|NORTH||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh|
|SOUTH||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh|
|EAST||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|
|WEST||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa|
|CENTRAL||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|UNION TERRITORIES||Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu|
You May Also Interested to read:
- Adidas Franchise – Eligibility & Requirements?
- How to Start Cars24 Franchise in India?
- How to Start Subway Franchise In India: Cost, Profit and ROI?
- Toni & Guy Franchise – Eligibility & Investment Required in India?
- How to Start KFC franchise in India 2020? Process & Requirements?
- How to start Kidzee play school franchise India – Cost Requirements?
- How to Start Frozen Bottle franchise in India – Price/Cost, Investment & Eligibility?
- How to apply for Naturals franchise in India – Cost/Price, Investment & Profit?
- How to start Nilgiris franchise in India cost/price eligibility & Requirements in 2021?