3,403 total views, 3 views today
Posted on August 7, 2021
How to start Kidzee play school franchise India – Cost & Requirements
Are you planning to start a franchise business? Are you interested in taking up a Playschool franchise business at your location? If your answer is YES, then you are in the right place. Just have a look at this article as this article is a review post which helps you to understand the cost, needed investment and how to apply for a Kidzee play school franchise in India.
The one-time investment to join as a Kidzee franchise centre is 12 lakhs to 15 lakhs and it is completely dependent on the built-up area which franchises has to set up the Kidzee centre. There is no specific legislation or certification for setting up a play school in India. However, laws like the Private School Education Acts enacted by the State Government needs to be thoroughly considered as they may require registration and licensing of playschool.
Kidzee- The Leading Preschool brand in India
With more than 1900+ centers in over 750+ different locations across the country, Kidzee is one of the largest and most successful preschool chains in India. Kidzee Playschool chain has touched the lives of over 9,00,000 children through their education pattern within almost ten years of its existence.
- Tip #1: Name it wisely
- Tip #2: Think Economically
- Tip #3: Go choosy on Location and Infrastructure
- Tip #4: Staffing the teaching and ground faculty
- Tip #5: 2C’s are important – Curriculum and Culture
- Tip #6: Promote, promote and promote
Why Kidzee Play School
Kidzee is part of one of the leading education institutions, Zee Learn Ltd which is supported by a powerful brand – Zee Network and the stability of the Essel group. With more than ten years of experience in the preschool industry, Kidzee playschool has nurtured thousands of kids in kindergarten level throughout India.
Being a groundbreaker and a leader in Early Childhood Care & Education or ECCE, the chain of Kidzee playschools have created unique standards in the CDE (Child Development & Education) space. After conducting dedicated research using its Child Development Experts, Kidzee has created and developed the best-in-class child-centric learning methodology which is named as iLLUME.
Here are several advantages to be partnered with Kidzee family:
- Proven business model and methodology which have delivered a robust ROI for their Franchisees
- Support in enrolments through marketing
- Dedicated key accounts manager who will be always available to soluble and get a resolution for all the queries raised by the Franchisees
- Guidance in developing infrastructure and designing interiors of the preschool
- All the learning resources provided by the Kidzee company are time tested books, publications
- Uninterrupted updates on current educational developments
- Kidzee believes in finding what’s special and unique in each and every child by inquiring one simple question “what is right for the child?” And based on this, Kidzee offers three different unique models or programs. As per the child’s age group, the kids are placed and educated with all fun. The three unique models are:
- Play Group for 1.5 to 2.5 years old
- Nursery for 2.5 to 3.5 years old
- Kindergarten for 3.5 to 5.5 years old
- This playschool chain has well-established schools in more than 750 cities and over 1900 centers in different locations and this makes them the leaders in Early Childhood Care and Education.
- The returns of Kidzee play school franchise investment have an excellent turnout which falls to 200%.
- This is one of the schools which uses its own developed built-in academic methodology or syllabus called iLLUME.
- The great benefit from the 6 years renewable Kidzee play school franchise agreement.
- Franchises of Kidzee don’t have to pay royalty fees which are required in many other franchise businesses.
- Kidzee franchise is the best option for any individual who wants to start the business as it has been awarded as “Franchisor of the Year” award in 2014, Most Admired Preschool Brand – by White Page International in Dec 2018 and National Early Child Playschool Chain 2019 by Franchise India in Feb 2019 and also Kidzee is the market leader in Playschool franchise category.
How to apply for Kidzee Play School Franchise
To apply franchise in Kidzee playschool, you have to visit their official website https://www.kidzee.com/partner-with-us/, there in that page, you will find the application form. Fill the application and submit it. The concerned person will call or email you on further proceedings to partner with their company. Here https://www.kidzee.com/contactus/ you can find the Kidzee Play School Franchise contact number and address zonal wise, you can use it as per your zone.
Requirements needed for Kidzee Franchise
As informed in the official Kidzee website, the area requirement to set up a Kidzee playschool, the franchisee needs 2000 to 3000 Sq Ft. The owner of the franchise can either own the built-up area or he can lease that area for commercial purpose for a certain period. Usually, ground floor is the first preference along a well-built boundary wall for safety and a play area with needed playthings.
The basic requirement needed to qualify as a Kidzee school franchise is a property or area with a minimum area of 2000-3000 sq. feet and about Rs.12, 00,000 of capital investment. Kidzee always encourages and welcomes well passionate young entrepreneurs who can give their 100% commitment and dedication in promoting the quality of the education and putting their efforts in shaping the future in a better way.
Apart from above-mentioned requirements, here are some of the important requirements and qualifications:
- NOC from society for running a preschool.
- The initial Kidzee Play School Cost would include ambiance and equipment costs and the start-up franchisee.
- The initial investment is based on the model of the Pre-School and it may vary depending on the location and other factors.
- All franchisees should complete an extensive training program on the business strategies conducted by Kidzee organization for operating and owning a successful Pre-School. Additionally, the franchisees and their staff members will undergo initial and continuous training programs for the Kidzee curriculum and the method and model on ‘How to deliver”.
- The franchisee has to make the capital and working capital for this franchise business.
Apart from the positive belief that Kidzee brings changes in the lives of their partners or franchise, they also empower the positive changes in the lives of their staffs and faculty members such as teachers and numerous others. Teaching kids is very important and it is the key to run a successful playschool. Training a teacher is not a joke. To make things easier and to make the children comfortable and enjoy, the teacher should be trained properly as per the model of that playschool. For that reason, Kidzee hopes to bring in the strategy which is very important to this particular educational system i.e. “quality of delivery is critical”. Sumeet Mehta, the chief executive officer of Zee Learn Ltd lectures that these kinds of problems can be improved with structured and systematic teaching methodology, teacher training and child-centric teaching aids can be done effectively and efficiently for sufficient hours.
Training requirements of Kidzee Franchise
- Kidzee playschool offers 60-80 hours of training for their faculty members such as teachers. This training program mainly focuses on enabling all the teachers to deliver the best quality of education as per each and every child’s needs.
- The training of teachers is subdivided into theory sessions for about 3 months with 1 month of field internship.
- Preferably female candidates are needed and the minimum eligibility to take up this training program is at least Minimum H.S.C Passed and should have crossed 18 years of Age.
- 15 is the maximum batch strength for the teachers training program and 1 trainer to deliver efficient and effective learning.
- Minimum staff requirement to start Kidzee Playschool Franchise are one principal and one vice-principal, 3-4 office staff, 2-3 amahs and a security guard. All-inclusive the total staff members required in a single Kidzee Playschool is around 40-45 people.
How much does a Kidzee Play School Franchise Cost in India?
The one-time investment to join as a Kidzee franchise centre is 12 lakhs to 15 lakhs and it is completely dependent on the built-up area which franchises has to set up the Kidzee centre.
The investment includes Kidzee school’s franchise fees, advertisement fees, legal documentation and the school’s layout plan. Additionally, the capital investment also includes the 60 to 80 hours of teachers training program. The institution also provides books, puzzles and e-kidzee software for the franchise Kidzee center and the learning resources are the built-in methodology created by Kidzee called iLLUME.
Franchise terms and conditions
Like any other Franchise, Kidzee playschool centre also has a standard franchise agreement which is for 6 years and after completing the contract period can be renewed.
Regions of operations
|CENTRES IN THE NORTH SIDE||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, etc|
|CENTRES IN THE SOUTH SIDE||Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka|
|CENTRES IN THE EAST SIDE||Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, etc.|
|CENTRES IN THE WEST SIDE||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, etc.|
|CENTRES IN THE CENTRAL SIDE||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, etc.|
|CENTRES IN THE UNION TERRITORIES||Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman, and Diu, etc.|
|CENTRES IN Nepal Kidzee school||Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Morang district|
You May Also Interested to read:
- Adidas Franchise – Eligibility & Requirements
- How to Start Cars24 Franchise in India
- How to Start Subway Franchise In India: Cost, Profit and ROI?
- Toni & Guy Franchise – Eligibility & Investment Required in India?
- How to Start KFC franchise in India 2020? Process & Requirements?
- How to apply for Naturals franchise in India – Cost/Price, Investment & Profit?
- How to start Nilgiris franchise in India cost/price eligibility & Requirements in 2021?