3,345 total views, 21 views today
Posted on August 7, 2021
How to start Nilgiris franchise in India cost/price eligibility & Requirements in 2021
What does the Franchise of a brand mean?
An authorization and empowerment granted by a brand to another group or an individual granting the power and allowing them to accomplish certain commercial activities, for instance playing as an agentive role for that brand’s products in that location.
Are you planning to start a supermarket? If yes, instead of setting up a brand new supermarket with new name, registrations, marketing, distributions and other procedures, the best way you can do is take up a franchise of a popular supermarket and launch it in your comfortable location.
An investment of INR 20 lakh to INR 25 lakh is required to start a franchise outlet of Nilgiris 1905. The investment does not include the cost of the land required to open the store. If the proposed area is rented or on a lease, then the cost required for the area will vary for different localities, cities, and states.
- Step 1: Official Website. The interested entrepreneur should visit the official website of Nilgiris
- Step 2: Franchise Registration
- Step 3: Application Form
- Step 4: Complete the Details
- Step 5: Submit the Application
Why Nilgiris Franchise?
Bakery merchandises has emerged as the dominant segment, and have contributed to the higher market share of the sector in recent years. Cakes, bread, and biscuits are some of the most highly consumed products across the earth. Nilgiris is known for its fresh bakes, bread, dairy and food come with a wholesome goodness perfected over the last 100 years.
- It has more than 170 franchised stores across the southern states of India.
- It is an iconic brand that enjoys wide household recall in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala.
- It is providing customers with a shopping experience that connects around freshness of produce, superior quality and better value.
- It has evolved of being a dairy farm specializing in butter to a supermarket chain of over 90 stores spread over India’s southern states.
Here are the few advantages of taking up a Supermarket Franchise
- Starting a supermarket franchise is an excellent investment idea for beginners.
- You can use their established trademarks or trade-names of the brand
- You will get huge amounts of investment advice from the brand.
- You can open supermarket franchises anywhere in the world as the demand for them always exists.
- No need to market you business as its name itself speaks for your business
About Nilgiris Supermarket Franchise in India
Since 1905, Nilgiris has been one of the leading supermarket chains in South India. It is the oldest supermarket which sells all grocery items and it also sells its own grocery products with the brand name “Nilgiris 1905” among other brands. This supermarket is a path-breaker in delivering matchless value in terms of quality products. It ensures the best shopping experience to all its customers by providing a wide range of needed products from general merchandise to grocery to personal care products and what else, you will get everything. On November 21, 2014, Future Consumer Enterprises Ltd. acquired the 98% from Actis Capital and other promoters. With that, Nilgiris is a fully owned subsidiary under Future Consumer Enterprises Ltd(FCEL), which is a Future Group Company. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Nilgiris franchise in India in detail.
Nilgiris Franchise in India
In recent years, bakery merchandises have come forth as the dominant segment in the market, and have gained the higher market share in Indian market. Some of the most highly consumed products or eatables all over the earth are breads, cakes, and biscuits as snacks and even they are consumed as breakfast and dinner too. Nilgiris is one of the best brands in producing fresh bakes, bread, dairy and food items that come with a wholesome goodness honed over the past 100 years.
Nilgiris holds more than 170 franchised outlet stores across the southern states of India and is one of the iconic brands that enjoy wide range of household reminiscence in the southern states such as Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala. This supermarket offers the best shopping experience to all range of customers that connects the freshness of produce directly from farms, superior quality with utmost taste in better value. All their baking products have evolved from dairy farms.
Products of Nilgiris in India
Nilgiris offers a wide range of products and is categorized as Bakery items, Dairy products, Rice and Grocery items. It includes various items and some of them are mentioned below:
- Bakery: Bread, Buns, Cakes, Bar Cakes, Dry Cake, Cookies, Sweet Treat, Chocolates and so on.
- Dairy: Milk, Paneer, Butter, Cheese, Flavoured Yogurt, Cream, Buttermilk and many more.
- Rice and Grocery: Atta, Millets, Dals, Dried Fruits, Spices, Rice, Edible Oil, and Salt and the list go on and on.
Nilgiris Franchise Investment details
Area Requirement to start a Nilgiris Franchise in India: To open a Nilgiris supermarket, the interested individual would require a place in prime location in main streets or residential area, preferable corner locations and other places which have adequate visibility. To set up a Nilgiris Supermarket with all needed facilities, the franchisee should have an area of 2000 square feet as minimum requirement.
Nilgiris Franchise Cost in India
Excluding the variation in land or place cost, the capital investment required to start a Nilgiris Franchise will be from 20 lakhs – 25 lakhs.
Return on Investment
Return on Investment (ROI) of Nilgiris Franchise is based on the performance to provide the amount of return on investment, and it comes around 20% on sales or services.
Franchise of Nilgiris
Nilgiris seeks business partners or franchisees that can show sincere commitment to business development and highly motivated individuals who can ensure consistent customer’s needs and requirements.
The dealership is given to the specific states for the marketing and merchandising of the franchisor’s services such as Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Support for Franchisee provided by the Company
Following are the services and training provided by Nilgiris Company to the franchisee:
- The company provides complete support and guidance in site selection and in setting up the business model or design and construction of the franchise store.
- Provides complete operating manuals for their franchisees.
- Franchisees are given proper training at Nilgiris Franchise Head Office.
- Field assistance will be provided to support and guide the franchisee in any doubtful situation
- Provides expert guidance from Head Office to the franchisee during opening of the store.
- Advertising pamphlets are provided to the franchisee store to give a push and to grow their franchise business quickly.
- Provides all needed current IT systems such as Software/Hardware support needed for the franchise business.
Agreement and Term Details
Once the interested individual applies to become Nilgiris Franchise, a concerned team will contact the person to understand their view, plan and needs and after evaluating the interested individual’s needs and the location, if existing. Then, the concerned team of the company will share all needed detailed business information to the franchise after signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Important note:- The Company’s exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise will be provided and the payback period of capital investment for a franchise unit is about three years and the company has the option to renew it based on certain factors.
Application Procedure to apply for Nilgiris Franchise
Any interested individual who has a passion for business and who has focus and interest to start a Supermarket franchise business can invest and become an entrepreneur. Here are the steps to be followed to apply for the Nilgiris franchise:
Step 1: Official Website
Visit the official website of Nilgiris and go through it to understand the company’s view and value.
Step 2: Franchise Registration
Then click on “Franchise Enquiry” option, it is available on the homepage of the official website.
Step 3: Application Form
It will take you to the Nilgiris Franchise application form screen.
Step 4: Complete the Details
Enter all the appropriate details mentioned in the franchise application form, the appropriate details include; Applicant Name, Email, Phone, State, City, Profession/Business and so on.
Step 5: Submit the Application
Once filing the details, submit the franchise application form by clicking on the “Submit ” option for successful franchise registration.
Nilgiris Franchise contact detail
The Nilgiris Dairy Farm Private Limited,
Off Jogeshwari Vikhroli Road,
Phone: 1800 210 0060
You May Also Interested to read:
- Adidas Franchise – Eligibility & Requirements
- How to Start Cars24 Franchise in India
- How to Start Subway Franchise In India: Cost, Profit and ROI?
- Toni & Guy Franchise – Eligibility & Investment Required in India?
- How to Start KFC franchise in India 2020? Process & Requirements?
- How to start Kidzee play school franchise India – Cost Requirements?
- How to Start Frozen Bottle franchise in India – Price/Cost, Investment & Eligibility?
- How to apply for Naturals franchise in India – Cost/Price, Investment & Profit?
- How to start Nilgiris franchise in India cost/price eligibility & Requirements in 2021?