Company Registration FAQs 2021 India
Here are some Frequently Asked Company Registration Related Questions With Answers for you, If you haven’t find what you are looking for, Then Please Write your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, We will reply to your question Shortly. Or you also can call us at +91 7305 345 345
Below you’ll find the list of how to apply for company registration and essential documents and other information
|Pvt Ltd Company||One Person Company||Partnership Firm|
|LLP Company||Public Limited Company||Producer Company|
|Nidhi Company||Section 8 Company||Sole Proprietorship Company|
Q) What is a company registration and write in brief?
Q) What are the different types of company registration?
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Limited Liability Company
- Unlimited Liability Company
- Non-Profit Organizations / Sec.25 companies
Q) What is MOA?
Q) What is an AOA?
Incorporation with the company registrar through the submission of the necessary documentation. When AOA is in conjunction, it is called a constitution of the company.
Q) What is DSC?
Q) What are the different classes of DSC?
- Class-1 DSC: This class of DSCs is issued to private subscribers and individuals to help them in securing their email communications, and authentication of their individual identity.
- Class-2 DSC: These DSCs are issued to company directors and other signatory authorities of a company/firm/organization.
- Class-3 DSC: This class of DSC is useful for participation in e-Tenders and e-Auctions, conducted anywhere in entire India.
Q) What is DIN?
Q) How to obtain DIN?
Second step: complete and submit the application with the required documents on address and identity proof.
Third step: verification by Ministry
Fourth step: get the DIN number alloted.
Q) What is OPC?
Q) What is the minimum and maximum members allowed in a Private Limited Company?
Shares form the total company and every shareholder is a partner.
Q) What is the difference from other sectors compared to OPC?
- Pre-Incorporation expenses
- Taxation Aspects
- Future Aspects
- Need of Loan
Q) What is a DPIN?
Q) What is meant by a Private Limited Company?
Q) What are the characteristics of a private limited company?
Limited liability: Each director and shareholder will have to bare the loss when the company faces it. This means that when the loss is minimal or maximum the shareholders are also supposed to pay for the loss by selling or pledging their own belongings.
Perpetual Succession: the company exists at any point in the eyes of the law like it can be any death, insolvency, bankruptcy or anything.
Index of member: no requirement to main index of the company in the private sector while in the public sector it has to maintain.
Number of directors: it can start two
Paid initial capital: a minimum of 1 lakh rupees or more is very essential and can be increased from time to time
Prospectus: Detailed prospectus is essential to start a company
Subscription: no subscription is required to receive share in private limited firms.
Name: unique, mandatory to use following naming, must abide to terms and conditions
Q) What are the requirements of a private limited company?
Director: two initially and must posses a DIN number and one among the two must be a resident of India and should have stayed in India for a minimum of 182 days in the previous calendar year.
Name: name is segmented into three parts that is, a name, the function, and private limited company. The company must suggest 4 to 5 names to the registrar of the company and it will choose one among those as it is unique and attractive. As it will stay with the company till the end.
Registered company address: this needs to be registered for the company to run successfully. Before company registration it is a mandatory procedure that needs to be followed.
Digital Signature acquiring:
It is mandatory that the directors digital signature is to be obtained rather than regular visits to sign every paper. Rather it is a rule to attach digital sign on every page of the online documentation to confirm the verification process.
Professional Certificate: it is necessary as incorporating it is very important.
Q) What is a public limited company?
Q) What is a limited liability company?
Q) What is Section 8 company?
Q) What does it mean by Micro Finance Company and register it in India?
Q) Merger and Acquisition is possible only for.
Q) What is company Law Act, 2013?
- A minimal paid capital is required to start a Private Limited Company in India.
- The need for the Commencement of Business Certificate post registration is cancelled in the new Act.
- Common stamp is optional at present and acceptance to the signatures of the Directors is very important.
- At present, there are strict punishments given for Companies which welcomes or accept stores beginning from the Public with any approval from the Regulatory Authorities.
- The holding Company can provide loans or guarantees to the subsidiary Company.
- Company having losses or negative reserves cannot declare dividends.
- Board Resolutions will be confidential starting from now.
Q) What is an Authorized Capital? What is the minimum authorized capital for registering my company?
The highest end limit of the capital given to a Company that can issue shares and collect money from its shareholders is said as an Authorised Capital or Registered Capital. The authorised capital are approved through the resolution given in a meeting of the shareholders.
The least Authorised Capital of a Private Limited Company required is Rs. 1 lakh for which the Ministry of Corporate Affairs charges Rs 5,000/- as fee for allotting this minimum authorised capital.
Q) Can foreigners register and become the owners of the Indian registered company?
Q) What do you mean by Start-Up India initiative?
Q) Is there a need for the physical presence needed for Private Limited Company incorporation?
Hello Readers, If you didn’t get answer for your query, Please Send us by filling below Form, We will respond back as soon as possible !!