The creative & innovative entrepreneurs couldn’t have asked for a better time to jump onto the business bandwagon in India. Slotted as a flagship initiative of the Indian government, the Start-Up India drive has given wings to these entrepreneurial think tanks by turning their business ideas into a flourishing reality. The Big Boss driving this campaign – Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT) has transformed India into a flourishing start-up environment; over the last 3.5 years since the Start-Up India initiative’s launch in October 2015.
Team Kanakkupillai is proud to share with its readers that we have successfully helped an enormous number of start-ups to take-off by registering them as private limited companies via us.
Contact us at +91 – 7305345345 to register your Company/StartUp with Kanakkupillai in less than a fortnight NOW!!!
Meanwhile, Let us help you bring upto speed with the entire StartUp campaign in India. As per the Indian government, a ‘StartUp’ is an entity
- If it is incorporated as a private limited company or registered as a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership in India.
- Up to seven years from the date of its incorporation/registration; however, in the case of start-ups in the biotechnology sector, the period shall be up to ten years from the date of its incorporation/registration.
- If its turnover for any of the financial years since incorporation/registration has not exceeded INR 25 Crores.
- If it is working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
With an overall objective to promote ‘Ease of doing business in India’; the government has been generous to bestow many benefits to Start-Ups in the country!! Here’s how-
If you have the business ideas, we have a formidable skill-set and know-how to help you take off your business plan right now. Let’s take a look at the documents that you will need to register your private limited company via Kanakkupillai-
- Pan Card & Residence Proof of Directors in the Company
- Copy of Rental Agreement/EB Card Copy of Registered Office
- Copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- Passport Copy (In case of a Foreign Director)
If you are looking to startup your business, here’s why the expert panel at Kanakkupillai is your “Go-To Team” to set up your Private Limited Company in a jiffy
To know more about your Private Limited Company Registration, request a callback
from Kanakkupillai Team NOW!
The Kanakkupillai team will be more than happy to receive your thoughts on the above read. Or simply help you with a related situation that you may deem fit to share with us. Leave a reply below or write into us at email@example.com
Until Then “Keep Reading & keep Trending”